Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Recap of my summer

So just as a little introduction of my current situation I guess you could say. Normally, I enjoy being home, with family and friends. Love my dog Buddy (adorable Golden Retriever) and love cooking as well. But instead of staying within my comfort zone, living at home during summer break, I decided it was time to find a job. Having no luck in my hometown with my job search and seeing the daunting numbers roll through my head of traveling in Europe, it was time to be productive. So I set off in May to spend 12 weeks in San Diego living with family who not only are amazingly kind for offering me a place to stay but they were also able to find me some summer work. It turned out to be more than I ever imagined to experience in a summer and the lessons I learned are priceless. So thanks to everyone who helped make my summer a success, my family for supporting me, and God for making it all fall into place. Below I will place some pictures of my adventures this summer.

My Sister, Abbey and I (and her dog Nikko)
in Sedona,  AZ


Imperial Beach: such a clear day we could see up to
downtown and to the Coronado Islands to the South.

This is me at the top of Rock House West
standing with the "Rock House"
View from hiking up Rock House West With my Uncle
In the far distance is looking toward the Ocean and you
can see downtown San Diego, Point Loma, and Coronado.

Me walking down the mountain! It was actually hot out.

No comments:

Post a Comment